Thursday, June 23, 2011

Wedding Planning Madness

I've totally been MIA for the past couple of days because wedding planning has CONSUMED my life! Not that I'm complaining... in any way, shape, or form! I actually enjoy it very much! See.. I'm a detail oriented type of girl... I pay specific attention to certain details and think that it all ends up making for a spectacular event.... or wedding :-) I'd love to share some pictures of what I'm doing.. but I don't want to give too much away! So, here's a couple of things that I've been working on.........
Wedding Party Corks  





Ok, so let me explain these corks... My theme is basically vintage winery with sunflowers.. So, I made my own placecard holders out of wine corks. I decided to use champagne corks for the wedding party so that they are more special and different of course! You can't see from the picture, but all I really had to do was cut a slit through the top of the corks so that I could fit the name tag on top of the corks. It really looks great with the cards places in the holders and having them all lined up.. I didn't take a picture with all of the cards in the corks, but I'm sure you can imagine what it would look like.


That's all that I'm going to share for now... like I said, I don't want to give too much away! You'll have to wait for pictures from my wedding to see how everything turns out.... But you never know, I might feel generous and let you see more soon.





No comments:

Post a Comment