Friday, June 17, 2011

Almost the Freakin' Weekend!!

Awwwww yeah, the weekend is getting ready to start and I'm so ready! This week flew by! I still feel quite the bliss from Lisa's Wedding. She looked absolutely gorgeous.. the love was just pouring out of her heart and you could just see it. It was amazing.
Here she is dancin' to "Goin' to the Chapel" with her Daddy 
I can't help but feel so incredibly happy for her and her new hubby Shaun. They are two amazing people who deserve the greatest things in life. They are going to have a wonderful marriage filled with love, light and the utmost happiness. I have no doubts!

Speaking of Lisa's wedding... Did I mention that I met my long lost twin?! OMG you know how they say "everyone has a twin somewhere out in the world"... Well I'll be gosh darned- because I FOUND mine!

Here she be! My Twin: Karli
Shakin' our booties down the isle!
So, as you can see the Vipond Wedding was a total success on sooooo many levels. The love was more than apparent and hey- I even found my twin :-)

So... how the heck am I gonna top last weekend with this coming weekend? Well, I'm not going to worry about topping anything.. I'm still gonna float on this blissful love cloud and make the best out of the days ahead. I plan on sweating to the beat of some TOUGH cardio sessions Saturday morning followed by my favorite form of relaxation:
TANNING!! Poolside in my backyard... there's nothin' sweeter.. or cheaper! hehehe


So, y'all enjoy your weekend.... and incase I don't post between now and then.... See you Monday.

Until then... this is Miss Carter..... signing off.

No comments:

Post a Comment