Thursday, June 16, 2011

Mid to End of the Week Motivational Rant....

Ok... So most of my friends and family know that I've been extra hard on myself during this entire engagement. This is because I want to make sure that I look my very best on the big day.... I've been kicking some serious ass at the gym and doing so great with my diet, but lately (especially after celebrating this weekend at one of my bestie's weddings) I've been totally slacking. I'm so crazy with this stuff and I take it very seriously! I lost a substantial amount of weight in a short amount of time and now I'm totally tripping and thinking that I've gained it all back. That's probably not even humanly possible, but in my small little brain, it most certainly is possible! So, it's time to get back on track. I can see the light at the end of the tunnel and hear those wedding bells ringing already! So.... Here's a little somethin' somethin' to help me get my butt back into gear. Enjoy!

My upcoming beauty regimen:

#1. FIRST AND FOREMOST: I have GOT to get my butt out of bed in the mornings again and get a legit cardio sweat sesh in before work. There is literally no better feeling than starting your morning out like that. So, I need to get legit and wake my butt up at 5am like I used to.

#2. I need to start using a face masque at least 3 times a week again.. for all you ladies out there who are wondering about what kind of face masque you should be using, I use Mint Julep Face Masque.. and let me tell you, it works wonders!! I know for me, when I'm stressed.... or about to have the dreaded Aunt Flo pay me a visit my face really starts to break out... and boy isn't that hot! This masque helps me every time.
#3. I need to start up a whitening kit for my teeth between now and the big day. I'm all about teeth, actually I'm boarder line OCD when it comes to my teeth. I whiten at least once every 6 months, floss and brush twice a day and even use two different mouth washes.... Insane, I know, but hey! I love my teeth and I want them to stay in my mouth for as long as they possibly can! hehehehe my whitening kit of choice is the Crest 14 day whitening advance strips:
 #4. I need to be better about keeping my face and body moisturized. It seems as though I overlook this aspect during the summer especially.

#5. I'm going to try and avoid using heat products on my hair during the week. Such as: curling irons, straighteners, hair dryers, etc. I'm hoping this will keep my hair healthier for longer this summer. Seeing as though my wedding is at the end of the summer, I wanna make sure my locks are luscious... not fried.

#6. Since I absolutely love spending my time outdoors... especially around the lake or my backyard by the pool, I'm going to make sure that I tan in my strapless bikinis. I definitely don't want any tan lines when I have that white dress on in September.

#7. Bike Ride everyday. This is something that I LOVE doing so much. Luckily, my work is totally easygoing and they are all for me chosing to ride my bike. So, I've decided to ride my bike to and from work everyday between now and the big day.... I also plan to ride it to and from the gym in the mornings and afternoons. I ought to be getting to where I want to be in no time at that rate!

#8. Stick to my Lose it! App (for those of you who have iPhones you know what I'm referring to) diet plan. I set up an entire plan on that app that will help me to reach the goal that I want to reach by the time my wedding is here.... hopefully I will be a good girl and stick to this strict plan for the next 79 days.

#9. Continue my workouts after work. There's nothing like ending a hard work day at the gym. I am gonna stick to what I've been doing for months now, only step it up a notch... I need to get to my Marisa Miller body somehow!!!
#10. Keep up on my daily vitamins and supplements. I always feel so good once I've been taking these religiously.... Like I said, I've been slackin' so I need to get back on track and GET LEGIT!

Hope you all enjoyed my rant.......


See you in the gym!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment