Monday, July 18, 2011

Talk about MIA!

Wowzers.. it's been practically a month since I last posted! Can we say "Lost in Translation"? Or how about "Lost in WEDDING PLANS?!" yes boys and girls, this bride-to-be has been running around like a chicken with my head cut off! I'm so proud of the hard work I've been putting in for this wedding. It's going to be so wonderful! I can see it all unfolding the more that things come together.

First off, here are parts of my center pieces:
sorry in advance for the head tilting! :) these are mason jars with raffia tied around them that will be used as vases!
there will be a mason jar filled with corks like this one on either side of the flowers for the center pieces as well.
pretty fuchsia colored napkins with the utensils inside them with raffia tied around it will be at each place setting.
these cute little things are the favors that will also be at each place setting!
just an example of the table name displays :) I'm naming each table after a wine grape.
Ok ok.. I know that those pictures won't rotate, but I guess that's all part of the fun in not giving too too much away! Now, back to work for me!

1 comment: